lunedì 14 settembre 2009

PhD Title

Still very confused after long talks with my supervisor, but after having listend to me blab on for hours, he came up with a title for my PhD:

Developing critical online literacies in a digital culture: Theoretical frameworks and empirical investigations in the teritiary language classroom.

Markus tells me these are the key words that can be changed, altered, modified during the process:

  • ‘critical online literacies’ as I may choose to focus on another aspect of the framework, i.e. cultural or operational, or not just online literacies but also ICC and language skills
  • ‘digital culture’ as opposed to ‘global’ or other buzz words
  • ‘frameworks’ in the plural as opposed to the singular we’ve already come up with

Mah! Who knows where this all will take me. In the meantime I’m happy to have a starting point and people to bounce ideas off of.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento